Polkadotfrog is keen to meet with any experienced Quantity Surveyors from a contractor background, with exposure to interior fit-outs.
Working as part of an incredibly busy and growing team you will be looking after both the Estimating and Procurement aspects of multi-million-pound projects for well-known high street brands.
The client can offer an outstanding salary package, depending on experience, and a number of company benefits.
Main duties include:
- Preparing tender and contract documents for submission
- Evaluation of tenders from contractors and negotiating on pricing
- Working closely with buyers to source costs on materials
- Maintaining contract documentation
- Conducting site visits to monitor progress and assist with any re-measures
- Preparation of final accounts
- Control of budget and expenditure
- Working as part of a team to ensure excellence at every stage
The successful candidate will have
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or QBE
- High standard of IT Literacy
- Understanding of business practices within the construction/shop-fitting industry
- Highly organised with a planned and methodical approach
- Flexible working ethos as there will be travel
- A Team player
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please contact our Peterborough office.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants has the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.
- Quantity Surveying
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job