Our client is an international consultancy led market research group, specializing in the pharmaceutical industry. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a growing company and to lead our West Coast division.
They are actively seeking a quantitative market research manager, to manage global and domestic research projects, working across the full spectrum of the research process from proposal writing to project set up to delivery.
About the role
- Leads projects independently from start to finish, with support from junior staff members and oversight from a senior lead
- Design of research materials, survey testing and pre-test oversight, conducting analysis and presentation development for healthcare/pharma clients
- Point of contact for management of projects with key accounts
- Mentoring/managing trainees as well as training and developing staff on Quantitative research skills and methods
- A strong educational background (a Bachelor's degree as a minimum)
- Experience in quantitative market research is essential
- Experience with advanced analytics - discrete choice, segmentation, MaxDiff, driver analysis
- Has written numerous proposals, can make recommendations on methodology, give pitches to client
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Word and PowerPoint
Benefits the role offers
- Above average vacation days (25 per year, increasing by 1 day each year worked for the company to 30 days) plus the offices are closed between Christmas and New Year
- Fully company paid healthcare, $1,000 per year HAS, dental and vision for employees plus $100 per month fitness stipend
- Ability to choose your own path across qual, quant, consultancy, med tech, behavioral science, therapy area centers of excellence and business development
- Hybrid in-office/work from home schedules
- Clear path to promotion with no glass ceiling
Please quote reference If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'