Quantitative Quality Assurance Analyst (Loans) (Permanent)
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will work within the Quantitative Quality Assurance team (Quant QA) and be actively involved in providing/validating redress pricing models and reviewing redress calculations/outcomes across a number of complex projects within the Customer Portfolio Programme. The Quality Assurance department is a shared service that operates across all projects and processes across the Remediation Portfolio. The principle objective of the department is to provide independent assurance to the
Remediation Portfolio Managing Director on the design and ongoing operation of controls across the Remediation Portfolio.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, your main responsibilities will involve:
• Conduct detailed reviews and any challenges of redress calculation policy and implementation through models, highlighting issues in the process and methodology for redress calculations
• Conduct QA reviews performed through independent validation of models created by the Quantitative QA team using Pricing tools from Standard Bank Applications Library
• Liaise with internal business areas/ projects to obtain relevant information and to ensure that QA review comments/actions are addressed appropriately in a timely manner
• Lead the wider Quant QA team to achieve stretching targets for the Remediation Programme
• Serve as an escalation point for issues raised by other work streams related to QA work
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, your skills and experience will include:
• A strong ability to analyse the historical performance of debt and working capital accounts
• A good understanding of operational processes over several different loan products
• Having subject matter expertise in modelling, particularly in the creation of new models and their practical application, with a high level of analytical and numeracy skills
• Proven financial services experience with preferably a background in investment banking and a broad understanding of various loan products (including annuity loans) and structured loans.
• The ability to create policy and challenge existing policy/processes. Provide recommendations when there are multiple approaches involved and have the ability to document observations
• Excellent interpersonal and Senior Management/Stakeholder management skills
If you are seeking a new challenge and have a solid knowledge of loans and debt, please contact us immediately. This is a permanent role and applicants seeking contract roles will not be considered.
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"