Quantitative Finance Analyst - STEM Degree / PHD - 0-5 years experience 45-80k
My client is looking for STEM graduates who want to enter the Quant world . You will aid in the deliverables related to the trader Risk / Analysis market . The role involves helping build a tool which can compare the official value-at-risk model with a proposed method based on fully revaluing a target portfolio.
What will your main responsibilities involve?
- Detailed build and development of a market risk system focused on model analysis
- Work alongside experienced quant/developers within global risk analytics
- Assist in high profile regulatory focused deliverables
- Opportunity to work on a large market risk system and gain cross asset pricing and modelling knowledge
What skills and qualifications will you ideally possess?
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, with a quantitative emphasis in areas such as mathematics, engineering, or computer science
- Excellent computer programming skills with meaningful industry experience
- You are a great teammate, and can contribute to building a positive team environment
- Can effectively use modern software development and lifecycle tools enabling strong source control and code review
- Solid analytical skills; you are a keen problem solver and can take on issues independently
- Ability to get to grips with a large and complicated systems
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to write clear and concise documentation
- You can work in well with existing systems while still finding a way to impart a personal style
- Investment Banking
- Quantitative Research
- Quantitative Risk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'