Our Specialist Private Sector team are experienced in a range of different markets including Banking, Insurance, Retail, Travel, Transport and Utilities. We help our customers develop, deliver and operationalise their digital transformation strategies. We work in true partnership with our customer, gaining a deep understanding of their business and technology issues.
Our capabilities and credentials across Private Sector markets enable the design, delivery and management of business transformation programmes. We help our clients respond to changing customer demands, keep ahead of the competition, and safeguard their systems from evolving business and technology risks.
The day job
Through your role in our Digital Technology team, you will take responsibility to contribute to our clients’ digital transformation initiatives, enabling more informed and timely use of data for business decisions and operations, in turn driving enhanced customer interactions and experiences.
As a Quantexa certified Developer you will work as part of the analytics team, supporting our client base across banking and government to use the latest technologies and help the client achieve their potential.
- Perform enhancement and customisation to the Quantexa platform for new innovative requirements
- Support DevSecOps life-cycle of the ecosystem
- The team builds data-driven applications and is highly innovative in its solutions
- Supply expert advice to business leaders in their respective domains and expert areas
You need to have:
- Quantexa certified developer with 3+ years of experience
- Experienced in functional programming using Scala
- Working Scala library knowledge in Cats, Monix, Shapeless, SpringBoot is essential.
- Experience working with the following technologies: Akka, Apache Spark, Docker, Elasticsearch, Gradle, Hadoop, Kubernetes
- Ability to design, build and deliver best practice engineered solutions
- Capability to use knowledge to solve complex business requirements
It would be great if you had:
- Banking subject-matter expert (SME) skills
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you!
Full time permanent
Location UK Mobile
Security Clearance Level PES4
Internal Recruiter Leanne
Salary £45,000 to £55,000
Benefits 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we support different ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you’re interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'