Quality Test Technician
My client is a successful and established manufacturing company based in South Belfast. They are currently seeking an experienced Quality Test Technician to join their team.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
With a pay rate of £9.50 p/h
1.5x hourly rate overtime.
2x hourly rate Sundays.
Purpose of the job:
You will be responsible for developing processes, methods and procedures for testing sub-assemblies, products and systems.
- Must have a minimum HND/HNC in Electronics
- Experience of Root cause fault finding to component level
- Minimum of 1-2 years testing in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in testing and performing F.A.T.s. (Factory Acceptance Testing) or relevant work experience
- Strong PC skills including MS office
- Knowledge of electronic measurement techniques especially in power electronics and the analog signal domain
- Technically orientated, analytical and methodical
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Develop processes, methods and procedures for testing sub-assemblies, products and systems
- Develop hardware including test jigs, fixtures and platforms to enable functional testing on PCBA’s and sub-assemblies
- Design, install and commission test solutions into suppliers’ production processes
- Provide training and mentoring for suppliers, test technicians and create the necessary support documentation
- Perform Customer Factory Witness tests
- Support product design engineers on new product design for manufacturing compliance
- Test development for new product introduction
- Create test procedures for boards being subcontracted for assembly
- Travel to subcontractors to train and set up board level testing
- Troubleshoot product to component level using Engineering specifications, schematics, and product specifications
If interested please send an updated CV via the link below to Jamie Neill – REED Belfast
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'