This worldwide company is a key supplier of vitamins and minerals into the food industry. This business is highly proactive when it comes to personal development. You will receive internal and external training for the role, as required based on experience,
- Supplier & customer complaint management
- Investigation and follow up on analytic failures & internal non-conformance's.
- Conduct non-RM supplier’s evaluation for approval incl. packaging, transport, warehouse etc.
- First point of contact from production and warehouse for deviations
- Maintain trackers up to date and actively participate to KPI meeting and continuous improvement efforts
- Environmental and Allergen monitoring - conduct swab, track and report results, perform annual risk assessments
- Conduct G&P audits and T&H audits
- Coordinating finished products and RM sample analysis with internal and external laboratories
- Collating analysis results and positively releasing finished product.
- Verifying batch documents and labels prior to releasing them to production for manufacture
- Coordinate document control system for the site
The ideal person will encompass the following:
- Experience in the food industry in a Quality or Technical based role.
- Knowledge of HACCP, BRC and ISO systems.
- Be incredibly organised and have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work in a team.
- Assertive and confident
- Be able to communicate with all levels of management.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business