Overall Purpose and Aims of Role
• Ensure all PPAP requirements for the introduction of new products are available on time to program milestones & Annual Submission, including Sub Suppliers
• Provide technical support for inspection department.
• Effective use of APQP and PPAP techniques.
• IMDS submission and Approval
• Ensure that production documentation supports engineering control plans and FMEA’s.
• MSA / Gauge Training for QC
• Support Quality to achieve PSW Master Sample to customer specification
• Support Quality with 8D reporting
Main Duties and Areas of Responsibility
• New Product Introduction – Support Team
• Develop and submit PPAP documents for new product launches to meet customer requirements.
• IMDS – creation, submission and maintain to customer requirements [ensuring no banned substances are used]
• Annual Customer PPAP – manage efficient submission
• Compile and development Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) throughout the company
• Implement, maintain and manage all Process Flow’s and PFMEA’s
Skills and Attributes Required
• Good knowledge of IFS System
• Full understanding of Technical Drawings and GD&T
• Working Knowledge of TS16949 Requirements
• Full Understanding of IMDS requirements
• High Standard of computer literacy
• Excellent verbal and written communicator
• Attention to detail
• In depth understanding of PPAP requirements and documentation
• Methodical approach to problem solving
This is a full time permanent role, working day shift. Full benefits package applies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'