To assure product safety, legality and quality, in line with brand, customer and third party requirements. To effectively implement QMS and maintain "audit ready" factory at all times.
- Monitor site standards and ensure compliance to food safety, legal and customer requirements. Ensure the site is "audit ready" at all times.
- Assess product quality and adherence to specifications throughout process (goods intake, storage, grading & weighing, packing, picking). Report findings, advise on sourcing and drive quality improvements.
- Maintain, review, check, collect process control documents.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating internal audit findings, customer complaints to root cause and driving actions.
- Shelf life test finished products. Support product benchmarking.
- Provide support with customer enquiries (e.g. specification, complaint management, training etc) when requested.
- Support continuous improvement by delivering specific internal training.
- Assist with management of outsourced services (cleaning, pest control, lab testing.
- Support site waste minimisation program; identify opportunities to reduce waste.
- Assist with external audits or visits
- Support HACCP/TACCP Teams and QMS review as requested.
- Adopt flexible working patterns (e.g. holiday cover) as necessary by the needs of the business.
Working hours are 0600 to 1430 Sunday to Thursday.
This position will be based in Farnborough, Hampshire,
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- quality technician science technologist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'