£20,000pa - £25,000pa pro rata
Juice Recruitment is delighted to offer this brand new opportunity within Award winning organisation, which is looking to appoint a Quality Technician, on an initial 3 - 6 months temporary contract, for their brand new offices in Keynsham.
We are seeking a highly capable, adaptable individual with practical experience in a range of laboratory testing techniques, ideally within a food or pharmaceutical environment.
The role will involve checking and testing the quality of all purchased goods, ensuring that the best quality products reach customers.
• Quality assessment of raw materials their sampling, testing, data input and release.
• Communication on the quality status of raw materials with colleagues and suppliers.
• Resolving quality issues that may arise
• Generation of data to assess quality performance
• Updating raw material specifications so they are current
• Maintenance and calibration of analytical equipment
• Maintaining hygiene and housekeeping standards
• Producing a range of technical documents
• Record keeping
• Production of certificates
• Management of raw material archives
• Support the team in other activities as and when required.
As the ideal candidate you will educated to a degree level or equivalent within Botanical Pharmacology, Chemistry or Biology. You will be skilled in range of analytical and pharmacognostic techniques and have an acumen in relating technical data to commercial outcomes.
You are an excellent communicator, able to work on own initiative with the ability to prioritise workloads and take on new information to at a high level.
Excellent written English and good knowledge of database systems and IT is essential.
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week, Monday - Friday
Free on-site parking
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity and you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to Holly at Juice Recruitment today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job