My client is a market leading Electronic products manufacturing business based in Telford. Due to year on year success an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Technician with Electronics experience to join the team. Competitive salary available working in a state of the art facility.
All activities should be driven to improve Quality, Cost & Delivery (QCD), this includes non production tasks. Provide leadership and champion the cause for continuous improvement in exceeding customer expectations. The successful quality technician will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Ensure that all Company HS&E policies are respected and rules are adhered to. Responsible for compliance of sub-ordinates to company health, safety & environmental policies and rules.
- Support Lean processes inc. 5s and CI activities where necessary.
- Support and ensure compliance with company policies & approvals, procedures and any ongoing business initiatives.
- Carry out Inspections of finished products to a high standard to ensure that customer requirements are met
- Ensure that all paperwork is correctly completed.
- Ensure that inspections are to the correct specification, customer, institute of pronted circuits (IPC) or any other stated specification.
- The timely completion of FAIRS First Article reports that meet both specification and customer standards
- Liaise with customers when an issue or question arises concerning a FAIR
- Communicate any rework or scrap issues with product as soon as is possible.
- Work to deadlines, dispatch list, couriers etc.
- Raise non conformance's when necessary
- Assist with inspection / rework of customer returns.
- Support internal auditing
- Manage company documentation and implementing new operating procedures
- Previous working experience within an electronics manufacturing facility is essential preferably Printed circuit boards
- Previous experience working in a quality function, liaising with suppliers and customers is essential
- Exposure to internal auditing would be preferred
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job