Do you have experience within a machine shop or Quality Control within an engineering manufacturing environment.
This role would suit a result orientated individual with good communication skills who wants a career in Quality with a world leading organisation.
Reporting to the Quality Manager you will be responsible for maintaining quality control procedures throughout the company’s manufacturing process.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the Quality Control procedure throughout the company’s manufacturing process.
- Support the manufacture of our product to achieve the optimum quality of manufacture and product service.
- Responsible for the Quality manufacturing standards throughout the company coordinating the calibration systems and the companies CMM.
- Interpret engineering drawings (training may be given) and using test and inspection equipment to meet quality controls standards?
- Collate and report data relating to material supplies, product build and test performance.
- Carry out audits, both internal and external to the supply chain.
- Develop process and internal quality levels.
- Maintain accurate and legible quality records of product build, test and concessions.
- The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within a machine shop/engineering assembly department with an understanding of calibration of systems and calibration equipment, machine tolerances.
- Ideally you will have experience in interpreting standards and ISO9001:2015 are preferable.
- Self-motivated & keen team player
- Willingness to embrace new challenges within a growing company.
- Flexibility and commitment to getting the job done
- Attention to detail
- IT skills including MS Excel
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job