Our client is a global force within the automotive manufacturing sector. Increases in production have led to their current requirement for a Quality Technician. The role offers the successful candidate the chance to work for one of the region’s most successful companies along with an attractive salary.
- Provide operational support to the customer, production processes and the supply base.
- Provide production line support via problem investigation and implementation of containment activities
- Produce inspection / rework instructions for containment activities.
- Conduct Product measurement / assessment and complete associated reports.
- Perform the four basic Quality Control Phases: a) Review Specifications, b) Test Product, c) Compare results with Specification, d) Take Corrective Action when Needed.
- Monitor quality level by sampling and measuring according to established control plan and inspection instructions.
- Facilitate investigation of and closure of 8D’s as assigned.
- Carry out TS16949 quality audits.
- Continually work as a team member to maintain and improve the team work philosophy.
- Must have previous Quality experience within the automotive sector.
- Able to perform all in-house gage calibrations on measuring and test equipment.
- 8D experience.
- Able to accurately perform measurements using dimensional measuring and test equipment, previous materials testing/ lab experience preferred.
- Able to prepare written reports.
- Able to understand quality standards.
- Investigation skills.
- Computer literate - specifically MS Office.
- Internal auditor experience (TS16949).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job