Nigel Wright is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a market leading manufacturer in Durham, that specialise in high tech products. They are currently looking to add a Quality Technician to support their ongoing business growth.
Reporting to the Senior Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Day to day problem solving and liaison with supporting departments
- Reference to Quality Standard Operations
- Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Quarantine and Release of suspect defective products / components
- 5S of work area
- Assistance with Line Trials
The successful candidate must match the following criteria:
- Quality experience - knowledge of 8D, PPAP, & Quality techniques are desirable
- Flexibility - ability to work on a range of products, and shifts in overtime
- Strong communication skills - able to communicate concerns found to peers, and supervision
- Qualifications - Educated to GCSE level as a minimum, although higher level is desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business experiencing huge demand & growth. If you are looking to be part of a company who are renowned for internal promotion and progression, this is an excellent opportunity for you.