An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 'Quality Technician' to work with one of our leading manufacturing clients in the Thanet area.
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Roles and Responsibilities
- Works with the production and engineering staff to support any supplier, in-process and warranty quality product / Process issues.
- Generates customer requested certification material & test reports.
- Administers document control activities associated with the quality system including, but not limited to, the Quality Manual, Quality Procedures, Work Instructions, Non- Conformances, Inspection Reports, etc.
- Completes Internal Audits associated with the quality system.
- Raises SCAR reports on suppliers for non-conforming products.
- Raises supplier rejections within SAP
Education and Knowledge Requirements
- Must have experience in the use of quality tools and techniques in a manufacturing / engineering environment good Working knowledge of ISO certification process and procedures. The ability to develop good working relationships at All levels of the organisation is necessary.
- High School education (or international equivalent). Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
If you match the requirements suited for this role, then please apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"