An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 'Quality Technician' to work with one of our leading manufacturing clients in the Thanet area.
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Roles and Responsibilities
- Works with the production and engineering staff to support any supplier, in-process and warranty quality product / Process issues.
- Generates customer requested certification material & test reports.
- Administers document control activities associated with the quality system including, but not limited to, the Quality Manual, Quality Procedures, Work Instructions, Non- Conformances, Inspection Reports, etc.
- Completes Internal Audits associated with the quality system.
- Raises SCAR reports on suppliers for non-conforming products.
- Raises supplier rejections within SAP
Education and Knowledge Requirements
- Must have experience in the use of quality tools and techniques in a manufacturing / engineering environment good Working knowledge of ISO certification process and procedures. The ability to develop good working relationships at All levels of the organisation is necessary.
- High School education (or international equivalent). Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
If you match the requirements suited for this role, then please apply