The company has seen significant growth and development and has ambitious plans to continue this both nationally and internationally. This role will be pivotal to the next exciting phase. As a key member of the team tasked with driving Quality performance, the expectations of the Technicians role are considerable, matched only by the opportunity to develop and grow. Contributing to governance, advancing assurance and delivering quality control to support business growth, ensuring compliance and maintaining product integrity will be key outcomes of the role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the development of the quality strategy, management systems, approvals and for the delivery and development of Quality Assurance services including product measurement and process control, calibration, new part / process qualification and control and relevant supplier and customer interfaces, across the UK site.
To be a successful in this role you will ideally have proven experience as a Quality Technician and the following skills and experience:
• Experienced in SME batch production of precision metal products, preferably within a highly regulated industry (aerospace, automotive, power gen, sub-sea and / or medical)
• Supported Quality Management Systems e.g. ISO9001, AS9100, TS16949. Experience of NADCAP, ITAR and supporting supplier audits would be desirable
• Experienced in dimensional measurment, capability studies and in process SPC
• New product and process qualification and validation
• Completion of FAIRSs and PPAPs. Development of FMEAs, Control Plans and Standard Operating Procedures would be an advantage
• Be a good team player with a collaborative approach.
All applications are welcomed however, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.