Temporary Quality Technician required for leading international manufacturer.
Long term opportunity.
Job Title: Temporary Quality Technician
Hourly rate: £11.50 - £13.00 per hour
Hours of Work: Full time Days Mon-Fri
- FAIRs - Prepare FAIRs using AS9102 standard for all customers and database entry
- PPAP Preparation and database entry
- Interrogate and retrieve information utilising ERP
- Perform any additional measurement or information collection required (e.g. photos, weight, dimensional) to complete Report
- Perform Releasing of parts
- IMS Preparation (Inspection Method Sheet)
- Support Internal / External Concession preparation.
- Support Control Plan / Flow Chart preparation.
- Weekly Process Walk audits or other audits
- Calibration measurement (when required)
- General Administration tasks including, filing and Scanning and Inventory review
Skills & Requirements :
- Relevant experience in a highly-regulated manufacturing, engineering environment.
- Capable of fully understanding and working to process and manufacturing instructions and specifications (Manufacturing technical drawings) and to quality standards
- Knowledge and experience on Visual FAIR, Net-Inspect is required
- MS Access & MS Excel Level Intermediate
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Interested. Please email your Cv asap.
SJM Recruit Limited are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this opportunity.
- Temporary Quality Technician/FAIR/PPAP/Aerospace/ Manufacturing/Quality Inspector