Quality Technician - Egham - £27k
We are delighted to be recruiting for our Global client for a Quality Technician to join their thriving business.
The primary task of this role is to manage the systems that support their Quality processes within the business. The role will include the researching of quality data and creating effective reporting that will aid in identifying root causes of any quality problems raised.
You will be tasked with the maintenance, updating and creation of process diagrams and Standard Operating Procedures.
The Quality Technician will also be responsible for assisting the Quality Engineers in preparing the quality and environmental management system in order to maintain compliance to the certification standards - ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 14001 Environmental Management.
There will also be a responsibility to assist in researching and preparing reports to manage product compliance issues.
The Technician will be required to undertake regular quality and environmental audits of the Corporate headquarters, occasional visits to Distribution and Sales Branches, providing detailed reports and items to be actioned for follow up at a later date.
Skills we are looking for:
• Ideally educated to degree or diploma standard or with good GCSE A Levels.
• Knowledge of Quality Management Systems including ISO 9001
• Ability to collate and analyse quality and environmental data and to present in a professional manner
• Able to organise and prioritise actions to ensure sustained operations in the department
• Will be responsible for some aspects of product compliance, mainly data management
• Displays a sense of urgency and actions requests from all customers (internal and external) in a timely manner
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills with our supplier base
• Able to multi task and has a high level of logical and analytical ability
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a happy and established company that offer FANTASTIC benefits and working environment.
Please APPLY ASAP for immediate interview.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
- ISO 14001
- ISO Procedures
- Product Compliance
- Quality Processes