Role: Quality Engineer / Quality Technician
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 per annum, plus benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am till 4pm
Location: Commutable from Newbury, Cirencester, Oxford, Chippenham, Swindon and surrounding areas
Working within this medium sized manufacturer, the role will encompass a range of quality assurance and investigation work, and therefore would suit someone who is methodical and has excellent attention to detail.
- Help lead and support a small team of Quality Technicians.
- Working with and dealing with suppliers.
- Investigation and countermeasure implementation to problems discovered.
- Continuous improvement work with regards to the manufacturing processes and parts.
- Manage containment activities and supplier concerns.
- Use various quality tools to help in your investigation and problem solving - 8D, 5Y etc.
- Internal auditing and creating reports.
- Help come up with and manage Quality objectives.
- Leadership experience or aspirations to take on a role that encompasses leadership of a small team
- Experienced in Quality Control and/or Quality Assurance
- Problem solving skills using various Quality tools
- Experience dealing with suppliers preferred
- Confident and able to communicate across all levels of the business in addition to liaising with customers and suppliers
- Understanding of technical drawings and specifications
- A working knowledge of ISO 9001 and TS 16949 is highly desirable
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.