- Are you an experienced Quality Technician with previous experience in a quality role?
- Have you been the internal / lead contact for an external audit from a customer or external assessment body.
- Do you have a good understanding of Audits / PPAP / FAIR / NCR / CAPA / and problem-solving RCA principles?
If so we would love to hear from you!
A growing Precision Engineering company based in Rackheath is currently seeking a Quality Technician to join their team!
As the Senior Quality Technician you will manage the quality assurance system including all document control, internal and external audits and maintaining accreditation certifications, as well as act as a single point of contact for all quality matters.
Working closely with production and operations, and in conjunction with the shop floor engineering
team, the Senior Quality Technician will be able to make suggestions for future quality procedure
improvements to drive standards up further.
• Ensure that a document control procedure is adopted to approve, review and update all changes to critical documents within the scope of the QMS.
• Ensure that records are established and maintained to provide evidence that the QMS is being followed and that there is a system in place for the identification, storage, protection, retrieval, retention time and disposition of such records.
• Ensure that Quality Objectives are set by senior management for measuring the performance of the QMS and that these are regularly reviewed.
• Ensure that all new staff are inducted into the requirements of the QMS related to their own roles and responsibilities. Provide update training as necessary.
• Ensure that senior management undertakes periodic but regular assessments of customer satisfaction and that consequent improvements are identified and implemented.
• Ensure that an internal audit programme is adopted to verify that the QMS conforms to planned arrangements, QMS arrangements and is effectively implemented and maintained. Ensure that appropriate action is taken when this is not the case.
• Co-ordinate continual improvements of the QMS, ensuring that evidence of corrective and preventive actions taken are recorded and reviewed.
The standard working week is 37.5 hours, and overtime is also offered - (work dependant)
The ideal candidate will be qualification to HND or degree level, have a strong background and previous experience in a similar Quality Assurance role, and will possess relevant qualifications in quality related disciplines. You will ideally be trained and able to manage the quality system ISO9001 along with manage and control the Quality Assurance documentation.
If you would like further details regarding this exciting opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV to Todd Hayes ASAP!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job