Our client has a vacancy for a Quality Technician to ensure that business processes and
procedures meet the quality standards required through continuous improvement.
- Complete internal calibration of monitoring and measuring devices and maintain internal calibration systems.
- Inspection / measurement of sub-contracted machining.
- Liaise with external providers on issues regarding sub-contracted work.
- Offer the Quality Assurance Manager suggestions to develop programs and projects that support the Quality department and all other departments within the company
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external sources to accomplish goals, meet deadlines and mediate with quality and returns issues
- Identify root cause and instigate permanent corrective actions for product quality issues
- Assisting with customer documentation such as test data, certificates, first article inspection and similar
- To be PC literate using Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Entropy.
- Be able to carry out all calibration functions to a high standard
- Be able to carry out all mechanical inspection & disciplines
- Be fully conversant with programming & using Mitutoyo CMM and MCOSMOS software
- Provide customers both internal and external with a high standard of customer service
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.