My client is a leading technology business, supplying their cutting-edge products into a variety of industries on a global basis. Due to contract wins, growth plans and continuous enviable performance, my client seeks to add to their quality function in the appointment of two Quality Technicians.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, my client seeks a Quality Technician to work a 3 shift pattern and join their Wearside operation.
- Provide guidance on product quality issues within the manufacturing process.
- Escalate quality issues to the Quality Manager
- Creation and updating of documentation for production operations, ie; quality alerts & visual instructions.
- Process inspections
- Attend daily shift meetings in Production and communicate any concerns or issues to Quality Manager.
- Provide support to production to enable product confirmation, containment, and rework activity.
- Reduce internal non-conformance levels through participation in process improvement activities.
- Carry out Quality routines such as weld test, torque tests (electronic & hand), ESD mat, DSD wrist straps (including data collation.)
- Supplier concern investigations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company at the cuttign edge of technology within their sector in a large yet emerging global market. TO be considered for the role it is essential that you possess experience gained as a Quality Technician ideally in an electronics manufacturing business.
Key selection criteria:
- A minimum of an HNC qualification in an Engineering discipline with electronic knowledge and experience preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Quality tools, such as 8D analysis, 5 Why, Ishikawa, is/is not, etc.
- Demonstrable experience working as a Quality Technician in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Can read engineering drawings
- Ability to use a range of measuring equipment, such as faro arm, vernier calipers and micrometers.
- Computer literate and able to create excel spreadsheets compile data and complete shift reports.
- Current driving licence.
- Confident and articulate
- Approachable and friendly with good communication skills
- Have the ability to travel to customer and supplier sites
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'