Quality/ Technical Manager
Location: Salford Quays, Manchester
Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Construction business for an ambitious and talented Quality/ Technical Manager.
The successful candidate will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated commercial staff.
We are looking for quality/ technical manager who have a wealth of knowledge in the main contracting market.
Experience of working on Educational, Healthcare, Leisure or Defence schemes between £5 and £20 million is an advantage.
We are looking for people who share our passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hard working team environment.
As a Quality/ Technical Manager you will be:
- Ensuring Project Quality and Execution plans are developed and rolled out to the project team.
- Ensuring all quality plans from subcontractors are incorporated into the overall quality documentation of the project and that these are rolled out to the project team for control purposes.
- Monitoring and auditing of documentation and processes for compliance with the requirements of the project quality plans and procedures. This includes verification of satisfactory quality management of subcontractors.
- On time delivery of the Project Handover process.
- BPR reporting pertaining to role and responsibilities
- Assist the Project Leader ensuring the Project Life Cycle Checklist remains up to date.
About the North West team:
The North West Team are currently involved in a number of high profile projects within the Greater Manchester and Merseyside regions. Recent successes include the Priority Schools Building Programme, Liverpool Schools Investment Programme and the new BUPA Headquarters at Media City, Salford Quays. We have also been awarded a number of projects under the North West Construction Hub Framework including the new Operational Command Centre for Merseyside Police, Manchester Metropolitan University’s Arts & Media Building, Alder Hey NHS Trust’s Institute in the Park and most recently a fantastic opportunity to deliver some schemes in the heart of Liverpool at Paddington Village.
Our projects are delivered to the highest quality standards and our teams are exemplary in providing exceptional customer service; truly embracing the ethos of collaborative working. We are passionate and take pride in our projects which ensures that working with us is a positive experience. As part of our growth within the North West region we are now looking for likeminded people to share in our passion and perfect delivery philosophy
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People 'Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.