Quality Technical Assistant
WHO ARE THEY…
We currently have the pleasure of working in Partnership with Princes Gate and Nestle on the many exciting new developments at their site based 20 mins West of Carmarthen. Working together they are developing a world class manufacturing operation utilising Nestles position as one of the top 5 brands in the world to supercharge Princes Gate.
The role is Permanent and full time as a Quality Technical Assistant.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Technical Assistant include:
- Collation and review of daily production paperwork.
- Collection and analysis of both finished product and source water samples.
- Writing of factory and customer specifications
- Recording and investigating customer complaints
- Assisting with customer requests
- Ensuring equipment is fit for purpose and calibrated
- Undertaking Internal Audits
- Updating of Procedures and records
- Working with the production team to ensure product quality and safety.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE…
This is not just another job, it’s a career. You can make your mark within a stable but progressive environment. Big plans are afoot which will make this site one of the most advanced in Europe.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- At least 12 months experience within an industrial environment
- The individual must have a strong willingness to learn, have good organisational skills and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of food safety legislation, HACCP, BRC highly advantageous
- Experience within a similar role
The roles are salaried at around £16,500 - £20,000 however salary will be decided and can be negotiated based on the individual’s experience.
*Please note that Dart Recruitment is acting as the sole agency on behalf of Princes Gate working in conjunction with Nestle and all applications must be routed through Dart Recruitment
- Internal Audit
- Quality Control
- Technical Assistance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'