About the role
A key member of the QA leadership team, helping to shape the strategy, way forward & continuous improvement of the department whilst motivating and inspiring a team to deliver against their own personal and the wider departmental objectives.
- Ensure that Quality Assurance activity undertaken aligns with the agreed requirements of the business' quality assurance methodology, whilst seeking and communicating ongoing and continuous improvements to that methodology.
- Responsibility for daily delivery of quality monitoring across business areas as determined by the business, including outsource providers.
- Leadership and direction of their QA team by engaging them in a series of services activities ranging from the verification of customer paperwork/correspondence through to the quality monitoring of customer calls and Formal and Less Formal complaints monitoring.
- Maintain regular and frequent 1-2-1's with direct reports in order to drive and maintain excellence in all they do.
- Able to demonstrate a 'One Team' culture
- Proven ability to motivate and inspire through good leadership
- Demonstrable performance management ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels. The role holder will have the ability to provide articulate, concise and accurate communications both verbally and in writing.
- Able to forge and build working relationships with key personnel across the business
- Ability to think laterally and influence verbally
- The ability to multi task is a pre-requisite given the scope of this role
- Effective and responsible decision making
Benefits for you
- A competitive salary and an attractive benefits package which we can share upon shortlisting, please contact for more information
- A friendly, dynamic and flexible environment with a test-and-learn culture
- Structured career path that rewards achievements and focuses on development
- Broad exposure to senior management and ability to contribute to real change
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'