A Leading Consumer goods manufacturing organisation based in the Hampshire area are on the lookout to add a Quality Systems and Approvals Manager to their current team due to a restructuring within the organisation. The individual will come from a strong Systems background being qualified to lead both internal and supplier audits as well and being comfortable with Global travel 4/5 times a year.
The role is commutable from the following locations: Andover, Basingstoke, Southampton, Amesbury & Winchester.
The role is as follows:
- Ensuring product quality standards
- Managing business quality systems
- Managing internal quality control
- Working with suppliers to ensure quality throughout the supply chain
- Maintaining the ISO9001:2015 Management system
- Conducting Internal and External Audits
They are ideally looking to pay up to £50,000 + benefits however this is flexible for the right individual and they are looking to line up interviews ASAP for the right individual.
Please do get in touch on or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job