KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Systems Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop and maintain the biopharmaceuticals sites Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure the company complies with the regulatory GMP guidelines.
2. You will conduct internal audits, ensuring compliance of regulations. As the Quality Systems Manager, you will ensure that outcomes are documented correctly, with the correct CAPA's being implemented. Findings and outcomes will need to be presented to site leadership team.
3. As the Quality Systems Manager, you will also host external audits. These will be with customers and regulatory agencies, therefore experience hosting an MHRA audit is beneficial.
4. You will lead the Quality Systems team, providing guidance with their personal and technical development, supporting them when needed.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Systems Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience managing and developing a GMP compliant quality system is essential. Experience within a biologics or pharmaceutical manufacturer is essential, whilst sterile experience is preferred.
2. Experience hosting an MHRA or FDA audit is required for this position.
Key Words: Quality Manager | Quality Systems | Compliance | Quality Assurance | Biologics | Biopharmaceuticals | Pharma | Audit | MHRA | Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job