Quality Systems Manager - Aerospace.
Our client is a highly successful global aerospace company, they are looking for a Quality Systems Manager to lead the management and development of the company’s Business Management System (BMS) and audit compliance programme, in order to ensure adherence to regulatory and Customer requirements. The Business Management Systems includes Quality, Environmental and Safety procedures.
As a Quality Systems Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques.
- Proven background in implementation of Quality Management Systems and associated business process improvements.
- Leader of audits to recognised aerospace standards.
- Quality Planning - ability to effectively implement Customer and regulatory requirements.
- Proven Quality experience operating in AS9100, AS9110, TickIT, EASA Part-21 & Part-145 environments.
- Lead auditor to the above aerospace standards
- Professional conduct and good communication skills to influence both internally and externally.
As a Quality Systems Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Management of CMS Quality and Business Management System including the rollout of process improvements.
- Manage monthly Business Management Review process to ensure deployment of Quality policies, objectives, and metrics.
- Planning and execution of internal audit programme and functional process confirmations in order to ensure adherence to AS 9100, AS9110, ISO14001, TickIT, DAOS, and associated Customer approvals.
- Work and communicate with external regulators: CAA, MAA and FAA.
- Maintenance of external company Quality Approvals and liaison with associated accreditation bodies.
- Management of Customer audits and any subsequent corrective actions.
- Drive Business Management System process simplification.
- Lead internal auditing training requirements.
- Continued adherence to aerospace standards and aware of changes - plan for continued compliance.
- Execution of Internal and External audit programmes for Quality & Environmental audits.
- Implemented and up-to-date Business Management System processes.
- Audit Non-Conformance Management and root cause analysis close-out.
Keywords - Quality Management Systems, Environmental, Safety procedures, Aerospace, AS9100, AS9110, TickIT, EASA Part-21, EASA Part-145, DAOS, CAA, MAA, FAA, Audits, Lead Auditor, Avionics, Aerospace, Quality Systems.
Salary - Competitive
Location - Wimborne Dorset
- Certified Lead Auditor