We are currently recruiting for a Quality & Systems Engineer.
Our client is looking for the right candidate to start as soon as possible.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly enhancing business.
The duties include:
- Administer and Manage the company's ISO9001 2015 Quality Management System (knowledge of at least 2008 version)
- Administer and Manage the company's ISO45001 Health and Safety System (knowledge of at least OHAS18001 version)
- Implement and Manage production processes and policy's.
- Carry out general and final inspection duties of products produced by the company.
- Liaise with external parties (customers/governing bodies) with all aspects above.
- Liaise with workforce to ensure compliance of above system's.
- Any other duties in connection with the daily operations of the business.
Some of the above duties will need a lot of attention from the start to help get up to speed with current demand, this will be with the assistance of their outside mentoring service and existing staff, although a good degree of knowledge is essential training will be provided.
The candidate would ideally be, or have been in a machining capacity and is looking for a shift to a less hands on role, a very good understanding of CNC Machining processes is essential. The candidate must be reasonably flexible and not afraid to get their hands dirty and be a forward thinker willing to grasp the role and move the company on to assist in building their stance in industry and move them forward to further accreditations.
It's a Full-Time Permanent position Monday - Friday paying around £25,000.00 for the right candidate.
Please contact us if interested.