Quality Systems Administrator
Temporary (6 months)
Full Time - 8am to 4pm
£10.50+ per hour + Free Parking + Fantastic working environment
A manufacturing company with a fantastic reputation for quality has an excellent opportunity for a Quality Systems Administrator to join their Quality Team. The appointed candidate will be primarily responsible for the management of all quality documentation to ensure compliance at all times with both company and statutory legal obligations.
Key duties will be:
- Ensure all relevant quality documentation is up to date and in control
- Drive continuous improvement to improve food safety controls
- Issue weekly complaint data in manager’s report format, providing picture evidence
- Arrange monthly quality reviews
- Provide accurate relevant Quality data for weekly review and milestones
- Conduct internal audits and follow up on corrective actions
- Gather relevant finished food samples for analysis
- Conduct moisture tests
- Knowledge and application of Food Quality systems would be beneficial for this role
- Comprehensive understanding of manufacturing plant process systems, quality and food safety programs and controls
- Comprehensive understanding and ability to execute against food quality audit schemes
- Excellent Computer based skills - including Microsoft Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail are crucial for this role
- £10.50+ per hour
- Full Time - 8am to 4pm - Monday to Friday
- Free Parking
- The opportunity to work within a friendly team
Our client is a manufacturing company who has a fantastic reputation for quality. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator with a background in Quality to join a pro-active and friendly team.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
- Continuous Improvement
- Food Quality
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job