Our client is a well-established manufacturer to help maintain their high standards they are now looking to recruit a Quality Systems Administrator.
- This is a desk-based role the main function being to cleanse the clients quality management database.
- Reviewing data input into the system and validating this.
- Developing end users’ interface with the system to ensure the system runs as effectively as possible.
- You will come from a quality background ideally within manufacturing.
- Experience with Q-Pulse Quality Management System? would be beneficial or a similar inhouse system would suffice.
- Excellent IT skills are essential.
- Familiarity with systems and using database systems to develop internal tools and data collection.
- You must be data driven, systematic and analytical.
- You will be working for a well-established secure employer,
- A competitive salary.
- Working permeant day shift.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'