Main responsibilities include but not limited to :
• Maintaining the Quality Management System
• Managing the internal and supplier audit system to ensure quality and environmental audits are scheduled and executed in line with company and regulatory requirements
• Conducting quality audits in line with ISO9001 and Good Distribution Practice (GDP)
• Supporting external audits (external auditing bodies and customer audits) by being the key contact.
• Supporting the Supplier Approval programme
• Managing Change Control and Risk Assessment programme
• Supporting the Customer Implementation programme in terms of Quality Representation
• Managing the Document Control programme including the management of the interface between document control and training
• Assisting in the investigation and coordination of non-conformances and customer complaints and assessing the need for implementation of effective corrective or preventive actions (CAPA).
• Managing day-to-day CAPA requirements by ensuring timely and effective initiation, investigation, correction and corrective actions
• Educating functional areas on quality management system requirements
• Promoting a quality culture
• Managing validation activities undertaken by the company
• Working with operational teams to drive process adherence and sustainability throughout the business
• Support Company initiatives by participating in project teams as required
• Report to Senior Management on Quality Activities against the annual quality plan.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job