Job Summary - QUALITY SUPPORT - 9 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT - MATERNITY COVER.
To provide administrative and first level support to the Quality department.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Administration of internal audit programme.
• Internal audit of selected Quality Management System functions
• Administration of approved supplier list and liaison with suppliers to obtain latest approval information.
• Heat treatment furnace SAT and TUS record review.
• Following appropriate training, validation and release of technical data on Company systems.
• Administration of risk assessments.
• Administration of quality cost reporting.
• Administration of metrology calibration register.
• Attend Tier 1 Quality Meetings, take minutes and distribute.
• Prepare meeting pack and agenda for weekly presentation
Skills, Experience & Qualification
• Experience of working in a QA Manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of the Aerospace industry
• Knowledge of AS9100 standard.
• Knowledge of AMS 2750
• Knowledge of QMS and specialist process approval requirements eg: NADCAP, ISO 17025
• AS9100 internal auditor qualification.
Demonstrable Experience of;
• Planning and organisation
• Problem solving
• Influencing skills
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job