Are you driven by process and highly organised? Do you want to have a role where you have a sense of responsibility? Do you like travelling and visiting different sites? Do you have experience working with quality in an engineering capacity and in a manufacturing environment?
We are looking to appoint a Quality Supplier Engineer for an international sized organisation who strives in excellent quality. You would be reporting into the Quality Manager.
The role of a Quality Supplier Engineer you would be working closely with the customers, be involved in audits to ensure they are meeting the standards and reducing risk of defects and ensuring the quality systems processes are efficient using different tools such as lean principles.
* To ensure that suppliers of both new and existing products plan and control their manufacturing processes effectively, to guarantee defect free parts are supplied.
* Continual supplier development and improvement activities within our supply base
* Work with the NPD team and the supplier on the introduction of new products to ensure a smooth fault free introduction.
* You would be required to take ownership for the performance of the suppliers, you would be responsible for ensuring the manufacturing requirements are to a high standard.
* Supporting supplier selection
* Managing relationships
* Maintaining quality systems
The role of a QSE can be a challenging role which requires the right candidate to adopt a high level systemic view of current processes and performance as well as being pragmatic, extremely product and customer focused in the management of suppliers, particularly during new product / project stages.
To apply click 'apply now'.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'