Are you an experienced quality professional looking for an exciting opportunity within a dynamic and growing business? Do you want to work for a market leading raw material manufacturer into the food and beverage industry?
With a turnover in excess of £300 million and 500 staff globally they are one of the market leaders in the ingredients industry sector and as such are sole suppliers to major names in the alcoholic beverage including major breweries and whiskey distilleries.
The business is having continued success across the world and is looking to recruit a Quality Specialist to support the Quality Manager implementing the group policy across various sites in the UK. This is a superb opportunity to move into an important and diverse role that has been created due to business growth.
The Quality Specialist will work with the local operational teams to ensure that products are made to specification and that their First Time Right and other quality KPI's are maximised. Working with the Quality Manager to improve the effectiveness of the inspection and quality systems you will develop the procedures and practices for the collection and reporting of product quality data. The post holder will organize and analyse the statistical quality data to identify areas for improvements and produce reports that clearly detail quality performance and internal and external KPI's
The company has a commitment to a range of quality standards and risk management procedures. The post holder will support audits and analyse outcomes and implement and oversee corrective actions to ensure the appropriate accreditations are achieved and maintained.
The Quality Specialist will be involved and support the Company's Operational Excellence Program from a quality perspective, by identifying recommending and overseeing improvement actions
This role also has some customer responsibilities including managing samples, co-ordinating product trials and reporting, analysing and investigating customer feedback regarding product quality. The role also includes supporting a variety of administrative tasks in connection with quality management.
Other responsibilities include:
- Implementation of Group’s Quality policy.
- Oversee the implementation and ensure the efficiency of inspection and quality systems
- Elaborate on the procedures of sampling and guidelines for the collection and reporting quality data
- support audits and certifications on Quality Systems.
- Support all paperwork and administrative tasks in connection with quality management.
- Monthly reporting in Internal and external KPI’s
- Sample management towards Customers
- Co-ordinate trials and reporting
- Analyze customer grievances and other non-compliance issues
- Gather and organize statistical quality data
- Inspect data to detect areas for improvement
- Elaborate, recommend and oversee improvement actions
- Report on results of quality activities
- Analyze audit outcomes and carry out appropriate corrective procedures
- Oversee risk management procedures
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone of degree calibre with a technical / food science background. Candidates should have experience of Quality Control/Quality Assurance principles, processes and activities.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in food with strong analytical skills.
Desirable: brewery industry experience
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary along with excellent opportunities for future progression and growth in the business. The group can offer opportunities worldwide and have a good track record at developing people within the business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'