Our Kettering based client has a permanent opportunity for a Technologist to join the Quality Services team.
As a Technologist in the Quality Services team you must be willing to travel extensively (mainly abroad) to our wide client base in order to deliver against the key responsibilities of the role which include:
· Calibration of footwear and clothing testing machines and preparation of certificates
· Conducting quality audits in client laboratories
· Train laboratory staff in set-up and use of laboratory quality systems
· Educate and train staff in test methods and machine operation.
· Previous quality assurance knowledge and experience of working in a physical testing laboratory Sound technical knowledge and skills
· Initiative, enthusiasm and the ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a well-established team.
· Practical and mechanical dexterity.
· Highly organized and attentive to detail in this role and effective planning skills are a must.
· Effective social and communication skills and who is able interact with a wide variety of people at all levels of an organisation and across diverse cultures.
· A full driving license is required.
· Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous, although not essential as full training will be given.
· The ability to speak different languages is desirable.
For immediate consideration, please submit your CV today to . Interaction Recruitment, Kettering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job