Quality Research Assistant
Location: Basildon, Essex, SS15 6EF
Salary: £18,000-£22,000 depending on experience
Contract: Permanent, full-time
About the company:
Wilmington Healthcare is an unrivalled, single healthcare data, education and information resource with outstanding analytics capabilities. We provide our clients with market leading insight into local health economies, complemented by increased access to senior health stakeholders and the wider NHS which results in effective and actionable insights.
Wilmington Healthcare comprises Wellards, Binley's NHiS and HSJ.
Main Purpose of Role:
To Assist the Quality Lead in maintaining a quality rate across all data processed of no higher than a 2% error. To Maintain and develop Binley's data, through constant review and improvement, ensuring all data is validated within a calendar year.
- Validation of customer services queries via HSC and CRM in a timely clear and structured fashion, and reporting findings to Quality Lead.
- Ensure all changes to data structure meets requirements through testing and review.
- Assist in maintaining training documents and training new members and the roll out of training related to new data and error report
- Complete quality checks to meet daily weekly monthly SLA
- Validate data content against published sources to ensure completeness.
- Identify and validate roles without current date stamp.
- Validate customer services and CRM Operations enquiries to meet SLA
- Carry out data capture testing and ensure QC checks are relevant and are passed.
- Escalation of issues in a timely manner to the Quality Lead to ensure the effective use of resource.
- Assist in training for new starters and new processes.
Skills and Experienced required:
Demonstrable experience of:
• Outbound telephone work.
• Customer services
• Collection and use of information.
• Data Quality/testing
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• All Standard Microsoft office packages.
• Presentation skills.
• Training skills
• Demonstrable Experience in :
• Quality control
• Contact/Call Centre
• Time management
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful please click "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
- Customer Service
- Quality Research
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job