Quality Promotion Specialist
My client is seeking a Quality Promotion Coordinator, the purpose of the role is to support the improvement of the quality culture and customer focus throughout all working levels within the business.
Quality Promotion initiatives and cultural change programmes should be developed and implemented to increase associate pride and commitment to the product, increase the workforce awareness of best quality practices and methods and highlight the link between associates actions and the customer.
Overview of the role:
- To help generate innovative ways to engage people and to promote the need for quality.
- To support changing the culture within production areas that it is okay to ask for help and admit a mistake.
- To help develop pride and loyalty to the product and company.
- Obtain input for, and create, Quality newsletters and communications (using a range of media).
- Generate ideas for Quality Promotion campaigns, ideas, initiatives.
- Continuous Improvement of processes.
- Priority of tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
Areas you will liaise with:
- Colleagues across departments.
- Production and Office Staff.
- Internal Communications department.
- Across 2 sites
- Influences and implements Quality Promotion across all levels of the sites.
- Implement ideas quickly and efficiently using existing structure and departments to ensure that all Corporate Identity guidelines are met.
- Based in Oxford but also expected to spend time at another site.
- Experience of change communication or internal communications for a manufacturing organisation.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of developing cultural change programs would be beneficial.
- Ability to communicate complex messages simply.
- Highly developed communication & Influencing skills.
- Previous experience of writing / newsletter production beneficial.
- High IT literacy - Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. Publisher, Adobe Acrobat desirable.
- Experience of dealing with print and design agencies beneficial.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to organise workload and operate without the need for daily management.
- Credible at all levels.
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"