Quality Practice Lead is a thought leader in, a practitioner and an advocate of quality-focused software delivery practices for the whole Web domain. Well-connected within the global quality community, the Quality Practice Lead researches, evaluates, promotes and helps embed new automation and quality engineering practices and approaches across the domain to help teams to continuously the quality of their work.
ABOUT THE JOB:
As a Quality Practice Lead, you will be working with your colleagues within the Domain’s Enabling Teams but also supporting cross-functional agile teams working across the domain in multiple markets. You will collaborate closely with the Agile Team Leads to drive quality-practices and quality-first culture in the teams and help teams achieve the agreed OKRs. Being a passionate advocate of quality-focused practices and thanks to your excellent facilitation and solicitation skills you will effectively engage with teams, develop a good understanding of their context and the challenges they are dealing with.
You will use your deep technical skills to help teams improve their quality assurance processes and ways of working, continuously improve test automation maturity and efficiency in a DevSecOps mindset and embed all-team quality ownership. You never come across as preachy or dogmatic, but you are always clear and vocal about what you believe in. You always drive for technical excellence, ownership and self-organisation at a Team and Pod level.
You will work with your own team to research, evaluate and test new quality processes and tools and help teams to use them effectively. You will help define the quality-related areas of the Domain’s technology strategy and lead your team to develop new tools to improve quality and quality assurance across the technology stack – from functional testing, integration and contract testing to performance and load testing. You will lead critical automation initiatives and recommend fit-for-purpose automation strategies to Teams and Pods across the Domain.
You will ensure the members of your team are growing within their area of expertise, acquiring new skills, doing valuable work, working well together and feeling engaged and supported. You will be responsible for identification and recruitment of new talent into your team, coaching and mentoring existing and new team members and their active career development. You will focus on enabling effective decision making within your team and fostering a culture of learning and continuous improvement.
You are a recognised thought leader and an active member of the global quality assurance community. You regularly participate in and contribute to agile, technology, digital or e-commerce events and communities. You love to learn and acquire new skills and you enjoy teaching others. You are not afraid to get stuck in and work directly with teams – you hate being in an ivory tower.
- Deep and practical knowledge of and expertise in quality assurance practices, tools and methods in an agile context and at scale
- Strong technical prowess in all quality assurance areas including automation, functional, contract, integration, performance and load testing as well as software engineering practices like BDD, TDD and CI/CD
- Thought leader in quality assurance and automation, active member of global quality and software engineering communities
- People leadership experience, good coaching and mentoring skills
- Practical experience with a range of cloud technologies and services (preferably AWS)
- Customer centric, passionate about delivering great digital products and services
- Systems thinker, experienced in improving ways of working and introducing new practices in a large organisation and across multiple teams
- A true believer that integrity, full transparency and visualization are great means to identify areas of improvements and will foster a “fail safe culture”
- Passionate about continuous improvement, collaboration and great teams
- Open minded, inquisitive, life-long learner
- Comfortable with ambiguity, highly autonomous
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
??We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel.? If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'