- Running daily Quality Improvement meetings
- Operation of company AQP Activities
- Generating PPAP reports and maintaining Control Plans and PFMEA analysis.
- Managing Customer Complaints and returns.
- Managing Projects to improve performance and reduce waste
- Resolving and assisting Production QC with daily problems
- Undertaking Internal Quality Audits
- Supporting Engineering and Production with new projects
- Developing Product Quality standards
- Compiling Monthly KPI data for management Team
- Apprentice time served - Experience of tooling and machining
- Having worked in fast moving , volume manufacturing/process environment
- 5 years’ experience of AQP role in Automotive or similar industry
- MET T4/6, HNC/D or B Eng preferably Mechanical Engineering
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Quality Assurance