Quality & Performance Administrator
Up to £23,500 depending on experience
My client, based in Normanton, is a leader in their field. They are recruiting a Quality & Performance Administrator to provide administration support to one of their busy teams.
Your main focus will be collating, recording, analysing and reporting contractual and operational performance internally and to clients, highlighting areas of compliance, non-compliance, risk and improvement, in line with contractual and requirements and business need. The role will include developing skills to enable the supporting of managers, team leaders and integrated working group members in the use of structured problem solving and process improvement tools and techniques to deliver contract compliance and business improvement. You will also deputise for the Performance Improvement and Systems Development Manager.
Data Collection, analysis and reporting
- Collating and analysing data to produce monthly reports in line with client and management requirements
- Producing and maintaining performance dashboards for executive and senior management
- Presenting data and performance reports accurately and concisely
- Producing and maintaining visual performance displays
- Maintaining the web-based business management system, ensuring document control is maintained
- Supporting the documentation of processes, procedures and form templates
- Organising and attending meetings (including via Skype) with management and the client, presenting information within meetings, producing minutes and action logs
- Administering the suggestion scheme database and best practice system
- Driving and supporting designated improvement initiatives
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the non conformance process as required
- Organising and assisting with the running of events as required
- Assisting others within the team and being aware of others’ roles to support resilience
- Any other tasks or reasonable activities which are commensurate with the role and as directed
The skills you will bring:
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Good written and spoken English language
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and proficient in other Microsoft packages. Experience of producing spreadsheets using pivot tables, formulae and a variety of charts
- Exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail
- Experienced in organising, recording and speaking at meetings
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment who is operating as an employment agency/business. Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
We will not submit your CV until you have been briefed on the position and we have your consent to do so.
Both Bagnall Hopkins and our clients promote a policy of equal opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter @bagnallhopkins, and take a look at our Facebook page.
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Organisational Skills
- Pivot Tables