Quality Assurance Officer/Call Monitor
Leeds City Centre
Do you want to join a brand new business function of an award winning financial services company as a Quality Assurance Officer? Do you have a minimum of 12 month experience within a quality monitoring role, specifically complaints? If so read on….
The role of Quality Assurance Office is a brand new role within the central monitoring team, and will cover a range of business areas including collections, sales, customer service and complaints.
Daily duties for the role include:
* Ensuring that all required QA assessments are completed for given area
* Completing regular audits of QA platforms to ensure MI is up to date
* Proactively identifying trends and red flag areas to the QA Monitoring Manager
* Effectively communicating feedback of the results of QA assessments through the written feedback included in QA assessment toolkits
* Supporting calibration and levelling sessions with operational areas
* Raising any regulation breaches immediately to the QA Monitoring Manager
* Identifying and evaluating risks within area of responsibility, including errors, fraud and inappropriate procedures
* Ensuring sufficient business controls are in place to minimise exposure to risk
* Establishing and maintaining entries within the departmental risk register
* Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and specifically that which relates to Data Protection, Money Laundering, Health and Safety, Bribery Act and Treating the Customer Fairly ('TCF') and attend update training as may be required from time to time
* A minimum of 12 months experience in a full time Call Monitoring/ Quality Assessment role
* Experience within one of the 4 business areas stated, collections, sales, customer service or complaints
* Financial services experience is advantageous but not essential
* Knowledge of TCF framework and the consumer finance regulatory environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Confidence to work on own initiative and in a pro-active manner
Occasional travel may be required to complete calibration sessions regionally. In return you can expect a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to share your knowledge and experience to help sculpt processes and procedures.
Candidates will need to pass a full credit check.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.