Quality Monitoring Officers - Solihull based
Salaried to £23,000 with Additional Benefits and Annual Bonus
As an Investors in People my client will invest in you and your future - We guarantee that you will be provided with excellent training, development and career progression.
We are looking for people wth good working knowledge of the Mortgage Life Cycle (buy-to-let or residential) and if you are CeMAP Qualified, even better (but NOT mandatory).
These roles are all about Quality and the Customer Journey - you will be responsible for undertaking account reviews, customer journey reviews and call monitoring to ensure processes are followed and quality is maintained.
You will also have responsibility for assisting/developing the delivery of Quality Monitoring Processes - Undertake Quality and Compliance Assessments, maintaining records of Competency and Compile and Record Audit Results and Analysis for MI purposes.
To be a success we need you to have the following:
- Must have good working knowledge of Mortgage life cycle (residential and buy-to-let)
- Knowledge of Compliance/Regulations (in the Mortgage sector)
- Strong communicator with a keen eye for detail and have an analytical approach
- Able to collate and interpret data
- CeMAP qualified or be willing to work towards
So, if you want to work for a UK leading Finance Provider who can provide excellent training and career development, don't delay, forward your CV to Louise for immediate review.