Working within the established Quality Management System, pro-actively drive an increase in product quality and quality awareness culture across the Company. Work with the various departmental managers to ensure the requirements of the control system are being adhered to, and all quality activity is properly managed and understood.
• Support the training and development of all staff to ensure awareness and understanding of quality standards and the relevance to business objectives.
• Provide ongoing guidance and advice to all staff and provide guidance and feedback
• Assist in the identification of training needs for employees and develop and deliver training as required.
COMPLIANCE AND AUDIT
• Develop and maintain the business Integrated Management System to underpin Quality and operating standards.
• Monitor, audit and report on Quality performance and provide assurance to senior management team.
• Maintain quality, safety and environmental systems; implement and audit to achieve compliance with ISO standards
• Maintain certification to ISO 9001 standards.
• Provide leadership to support the management of the business and compliance with Quality standards through audit and review of operating practice and systems
• Ensure appropriate resources are provided to support a compliant business and to identify any systemic weaknesses
HEALTH AND SAFETY
• Model the “safety first” behaviors expected of staff, ensuring operational procedures, equipment and processes are designed to provide a safe working environment
• Develop and maintain quality process to embed a culture of right first time at each work centre
• Ensure all process is documented and audited with a strong emphasis on critical process.
• Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
• Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
• Submit detailed reports to appropriate stakeholders
• Identify opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
• Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
• Investigating and identifying issues, and communicating findings back to customers, production and engineering management.
• Root cause analysis where necessary.
• Working with the sales operations team to manage and deal with customer quality concerns.
• Establishing quality standards for production facilities, compiling data on PDI results from production facilities, and advising management on best ways of improving product quality.
• Manage an effective NCR process ensuring root cause analysis is completed and provide statistical analysis to senior management team
• Lead regular quality review meetings
• Ensure SOPs are developed, reviewed and communicated to all stakeholders
• Conduct internal audits of processes.
• The above list is not an exhaustive list of duties and the postholder will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by their changing role and overall business objectives in the organisaiton.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
• Robust knowledge and understanding of Quality standards, legislation & best practice and appropriate industry specific
• Experience of service delivery within manufacturing industry
• Experience of implementing and maintaining Quality systems
• Role Model for managing change and good analytical skills.
• Previous experience of managing and maintaining client and stakeholder relationships
• Excellent IT skills across Microsoft Office
• Ability to work under pressure; think clearly and act decisively.
• Good personal organisation skills.
• Good listening and communication skills.
• Good problem solving skills.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'