Day shift - Mon-Fri
Company pension scheme, generous holiday allowance and modern facilities to work within
Are you an experienced Quality Manager with experience of supplying in a Tier 1 basis to OEMs within the Automotive industry? If so, my client is seeking a Quality Manager for their automotive manufacturing plant based in the West Midlands
- Manage all quality-related issues within the manufacturing team (e.g. internal, supplier, customer and customer warranty)
- Manage a team of 9-10 (Quality Technicians, Lab Techs & Inspectors)
- Identify root cause and instigate permanent corrective actions for product quality issues
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve quality issues that arise as quickly and efficiently as possible to prevent compromising quality and safety standards
- Carry out product and process auditing
- Ensure control plans and associated documentation are implemented effectively and maintained.
- Monitor and report on quality-related key performance indicators including scrap monitoring, rework levels, parts per million (PPM) figures
- Ensure compliance and assist with adherence to the Quality Management system (IATF16949/ISO9001)
Essential Skills/Experience/Qualifications required:
- Experience supplying on a Tier1 basis to an automotive OEM (Preferably JLR)
- Minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of (IATF16949/ISO9001)
- Experience managing a team
Desirable Skills/Experience/Qualifications required:
Experience with plastics, injection moulding for Trim / external vehicle component manufacturing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'