The Quality Manager will plan, direct and coordinate the Quality requirements for the organisation. The Quality Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance of the company quality system and effectively assuring compliance of customer requirements by managing quality policies, standards, procedures, programs and practices while driving and facilitating continuous improvement.
My client is a leading global aerospace design, manufacture and MRO aerospace business in Surrey.
As Quality Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support and enhance the quality management system requirements of AS9100.
- Use lean management and process management to build on the quality system.
- Drive a culture of learning, continuous improvement and best practices to improve the effectiveness of the organisation.
- Ensure the appropriate quality processes are in place and are effective to meet customer needs and regulatory requirements.
- Drive improvements in quality performance to enhance the customer experience and to reduce the Cost of Poor Quality.
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the site quality system and product quality while ensuring compliance to governing regulations and corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate leading KPIs are in place and are reacted to in a timely manner.
- Proven Quality Manager with a strong engineering background and having worked within a matrix aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Full understanding of regulatory requirements appertaining the supply of product for the Aerospace industry.
- Degree in Quality, Engineering or similar field required.
Strong knowledge of lean manufacturing principles and able to drive change using Lean concepts.
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'