A world leading Electromechincal good manufacturing organisation based in Bristol are currently on the lookout too add a Quality Manager to their current team. The organisation produce are low volume, high value manufacturing, are ideally looking for someone from this background.
An overview of the role is below:
- Maintain the documented Company Quality Manual, Policy, procedures and work instructions are in line with ISO9001 requirements
- Responsibility for Customer Quality, including the management of all customer issues across the business, ensuring Customer Audits, Surveys and Quality KPIs are performed and reviewed
- Develop and continuously improve Lean and 6-Sigma methodologies to working practices
- Developing relationships with both customers and suppliers
- Working across the business to use proactive methods (e.g. FMEA) in establishing the most suitable product designs and manufacturing processes
They are ideally looking for someone from the following background
- Several years proven experience of performing a Quality management role within an electro-mechanical manufacturing business
- Ability to problem solve & achieve tangible improvements to processes & products with the use of continuous improvement & Lean manufacturing techniques, Experience of 6-Sigma preferred
- Able to effectively communicate to customers, suppliers, and internal staff at all levels.
- Previous experience in managing a supplier base
They are ideally looking between £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits and will interview at short notice for the right candidate, with interviews being lined up from the week commencing 21st October
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'