This is an exciting opportunity for a professional, experienced and enigmatic Quality Manager who enjoys engaging and collaborating with key stakeholders to develop a proactive culture of quality.
Working for a leading global company providing high quality products and services throughout the world you will lead the Quality Team and ensure that manufacturing and production processes meet international standards.
Resposibilities will include:
- Devise and establish quality procedures, standards and specifications compliant with the ISO 9001:2015 standard which are lean with minimum administration.
- Positively engage employees with quality and its control processes and procedures.
- Develop, measure and report site quality KPIs.
- Manage supplier quality management
- Roll out quality improvement techniques such as Lean or Six Sigma as appropriate.
- Lead timely and in-depth investigations for Customer Complaints and achieve SLA levels for the management of customer complaints.
- Develop, support and coach employees in the operation and performance of quality assurance and control methods.
- Act as the focal point for quality on the site.
- Special projects as required by management
Key Result Areas:
- Achieve quality KPI targets.
- Engage staff with the QMS and create a positive performing culture of quality built in.
- Up-skill the staff in the use of advanced quality tools.
- Maintain current licencing and certification.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working as a Quality Manager in a business of greater than 50 employees. Experience of working in a Scientific company is not essential.
- Experience of developing and implementing the IOS 9001 quality management system and achieving formal accreditation/certification
- Practical experience of implementing change programs involving the use of Quality tools and techniques.
- Proactive self starter with drive. Able to plan, organise, implement and deliver.
- A strong team player with the ability to engage, persuade, influence and negotiate with staff and managers.
- Complete finisher with an eye for detail.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'