Role: Learning Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
A business essential role with responsibility for the quality and compliance of a new GLAESF funded provision. Good knowledge of ESFA/ ESF funding and performance rules and of OFSTED Common Inspection Framework are a requirement for this post. Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
Our client is an established training agency delivering employment service contacts and providing recruitment support to private and public sector employers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet Quality requirement of ESFA/ESF contracts ensuring contractual and regulatory (funding) compliance
- Reporting contract performance trends and issues to service delivery staff and Head of Training
- Responsible for ensuring all funding monitoring reports are accurate
- Responsible for leading all monitoring audits with stakeholders, including OFSTED.
- Develop and implement Teaching, Learning and Assessment quality assurance policies and procedures in line with OFSTED´s Common Inspection Framework (CIF) and for ensuring the highest quality of teaching and learning experience for all of our learners
- Lead the management and development of quality performance monitoring systems implementation, policies and processes in relation to the "learnerjourney" of clients within Skills Support for the Unemployed and other projects as/when required by the business.
- Manage internal quality assurance and external quality assurance processes.
- Create, monitor and implement quality improvement programme actions in liaison with Training Manager and Funding Provider Managers.
- Mobilising, then managing quality awards and kite marks e.g. matrix and IIP.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities such as Independent Training, Centre Policy Reviews, Self-assessment and Development Planning.
- Oversee the timely completion of a high quality and rigorous SAR, and undertake robust in-year reviews against targets and actions.
Experience, Skills and Attributes
- Knowledge and Experience of ESFA/ ESF funding and performance rules
- Knowledge and understanding of the OFSTED Common Inspection Framework
- Apprenticeship and Functional Skills led training programmes
- Sector experience enabling ability to IQA qualifications: management
- Clear understanding of learners’ assessment, teaching, learning, achievement and progression
- Management experience
- Positive attitude
- Lead by example and share the company’s vision
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'