Quality Manager (Manufacturing/ Engineering/ Production)
50k per annum + Company Benefits
Nationwide Recruitment Service is representing a client (household name) seeking an innovative and enthusiastic Quality Manager, with a background of BRC-IOP/ISO9000.
If you have a manufacturing/ FMCG/ production/ engineering background and have experience of integrated BRC-IOP/ISO9000 Quality/Hygiene system and FSC system and worked within Quality/Hygiene system we would love to hear from you!
In your previous role you will have had responsibility for quality management and quality control within these industries e.g. may have worked as a Quality Manager, Operations Manager/ Supervisor, Production Manager/ Supervisor or similar then please read on and send us your details OUTLINING
- your relevant experience as above and
- A LIST OF YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS within quality please!
This is a pivotal role looking after an exciting production and manufacturing. You will be responsible for quality, engineering, health and safety teams; responsible for Quality Health and Safety polices and procedures as well as retaining and gaining new accreditation's
This role will be responsible for:
- The smooth running and facilitation of the site's quality strategy and planning
- Main point of contact for production and service quality and hygiene issues, for internal and external customers/ stakeholders
- Taking corrective and vigorous corrective actions where necessary to resolve any internal or external customer issues.
- Present to the board as well as external and internal customers
- Encourage factual analysis and use structured and proven techniques and tools to promote and drive quality forward.
- Manage the site QA/Laboratory team and testing programme
- Develop and maintain the integrated BRC-IOP/ISO9000 Quality/Hygiene system and FSC system
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate: -
- Experience of managing a Quality function, ideally within FMCG, or packaging or automotive environments * Proven ability to influence and facilitate cross functional improvement activity
Commutable from Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Bury St Edmunds, Fordham, Newmarket, Thetford, Ely, Huntingdon, Peterborough, St Neots?, Wisbech, Chatteris, Godmanchester, Huntington, Oxford, Bicester, Banbury, Fordham, March, Ramsey, St Ives, Cambridgeshire, St Neots, Soham, Whittlesey, Bedford, Chelmsford, Stevenage, Huntingdon, March, Cambridgeshire, Corby, Kettering, Bury St Edmunds, Waterbeach, Chittering,
- quality control
- quality manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'